Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Art of Writing

I'm not good at writing and shooting out expressive flowery descriptive words to describe my thoughts, my feelings, my actions, but I try my best to keep it simple and easily understandable. Why am I writing this blog? (To improve my writing, of course.) If you give me an article to read, I can skim throught it without problem, but if you ask me to write, even if it is just a short introductory paragraph, I struggle to come out with something, sometime refering to dictionary now and then. I guess if you want to master a language, you must learn how to read, to listen and to WRITE.

The positive side : Writing has this profound effect of imparting knowledge, stating the fact, passing down legacy (without being lost to the next generation), the thought...... without it, the world would be unimaginable chaotic, a lot of misunderstanding, ideas, thought cannot get throught, ignorance...

The negative side : Writing has it's downside too. Think of the ugly politics, in order to gain control or destroy opposition, they use propaganda and bias writing through powerful words to brainwash someone into believing something untrue from the facts.

If you're able to master the art of presuasive language, think of it in internet term, how many people can you coup to buy your proven product(s), earning those crazy money (of course marketing also play an important part here). Writing is the most important tools in internet, writing is the most powerful tools in internet, writing is the king of the internet, if if if you're a proficient writer...............

No comments: